Cludo’s client is a Queensland and NSW based hiring and staffing solutions provider and a registered training organisation (RTO) providing a connected suite of offerings to apprentices and tradespeople. The organisation supports over 20,000 apprentices and 8,000 trade-based businesses.
The solution has delivered
Seamless visibility of employers and apprentice placement
20% increase in on-boarded apprentices and employers
> $500k in net benefits
The organisation had an existing Salesforce CRM deployment which supported a range of business processes and services to its customers, however this solution was challenged by a lack of integration, functional alignment and effective adoption. With the organisation pursuing a strategic growth agenda, enhancements to its CRM solution were needed.
Cludo was engaged to enhance the organisation’s Salesforce CRM. Core to the uplift was integration with the organisation’s financial and operational systems and functional realignment and extension to position the Salesforce solution at the centre of its customer prospecting and acquisition and its whole of life and alumni focus on employee and employer connectedness. In delivering the enhanced solution, Cludo has enabled the organisation to systematically support its growth objectives, improve its service delivery, improve its planning and increase its operational efficiency by:
- providing a single source of truth that surfaces all key prospect and customer information and the organisation’s interactions with them
- standardising recruitment, apprentice and employer processes and automating workflows to reduce manual activities
- increase visibility, measurability and reportability of service interactions and group performance
- enabling marketing campaign execution, management and measurement
- providing field service staff with remote access to all features and data.
Following implementation, Cludo was engaged via managed services to deliver ongoing enhancements to the solution to meet evolving organisational changes.