Cludo’s client is Australia’s largest plumbing and bathroom supplies business with more than 600 locations across Australia and New Zealand. The client maintains a competitive advantage through continuous innovation and the application of data and leading technologies to drive engagement and efficiencies across its operational environment.
The solution has delivered
10% improvement in CSAT
20% increase in technician efficiency
Optimised field staff management
Elimination of paper
Avoidance of duplicate data
Related to servicing its customers on-location, the client’s existing operations were challenged by a lack of visibility, capacity planning constraints, manual orchestration of field staff and paper-heavy completion steps that were inefficient and frequently led to double handling and duplicate data.
Cludo implemented a Salesforce Service Cloud solution and extended it through Salesforce Field Service Lightning (FSL) to deliver a transformational experience for the client’s staff, allowing them to:
- align field service staff to territories and record their skills for improved visibility and simplified planning
- capture on-location service requests through cases for more structured and performance aligned servicing
- align field service staff to cases based on skills for improved work scheduling and orchestration
- make field product inventories available directly to field service staff via the FSL mobile application
- set field service staff appointments, routing, work orders and details of the work carried out to be sent directly to field service staff through the FSL mobile application
- support direct collaboration between field service and office staff
- deliver the target customer care model to their customers.
The combined power of the Salesforce’s products and Cludo’s implementation expertise has delivered a truly transformational solution for the client which has allowed them to redefine the customer service experience and set new benchmarks in efficiency across their operational environment. The solution has reconfirmed the validity of the client’s strategy to use leading technologies and data to drive innovation and organisational benefits.