Cludo’s client is an Australian self-administered super fund, managing both accumulation and defined benefit super schemes and over $15 billion of assets for its 85,000 members.
The solution has delivered
Single source of truth for all member, employer and service provider interactions
Seamless member and employer service experience
15% improvement in member CSAT
20% increase in contact centre efficiency
Proactive campaigning and member engagement based on key events
The organisation was preparing to move from closed to open fund status in a highly competitive market and, in the context of a need to improve the service experience it delivered to its members and employers, was challenged by a mix of siloed, legacy member engagement, administration, workflow document management systems.
Cludo developed and implemented an integrated Salesforce solution for the Fund to deliver member, employer and service provider management and marketing automation. The solution provided the organisation with a system of engagement that integrated seamlessly with operational and support systems via web services and middleware that allowed the Fund to:
- pivot to an customer-centred service delivery model;
- surface a complete and up-to-date view of member and employer data and interaction history to all service staff;
- maintain, monitor and report on member and employer service from a single source of truth;
- make responsive, timely decisions and gain insight into members and employers;
- automate tasks across the front and back office to create efficiencies and reduce risk in servicing;
- market effectively and incisively to prospective and current members and employers; and
- offer improved engagement and self service to its service provider partners via a community portal.
Following implementation, the client engaged Cludo as a strategic partner via managed services to deliver ongoing enhancements to the solution. The Cludo solution has enabled the Fund to pursue its strategic growth objectives (customer acquisition and retention) through focused and efficient B2B (employer) and B2C (member) engagement.