Cludo’s client provides software solutions to childcare management solutions with a market-leading product supporting over 7,000 childcare centres across Australia and New Zealand.
The solution has delivered
End-to-end organisational efficiencies
Increased automation across the lead to cash process
Digitisation and automation across customer contracting
Greatly enhanced internal user experience
As a long term user of Salesforce, Cludo’s client was seeking to gain efficiencies across its lead-to-cash process, improve the way it interfaced with prospects and customers and enhance the experience of its employees. Against this backdrop, Cludo was engaged to drive the targeted organisational outcomes by enhancing the Salesforce solution and its use across the business.
Applying its proven methodology, Cludo worked closely with the organisation’s sales, finance and IT teams to unlock areas of opportunity and specify and deliver architectural and functional enhancements to the Salesforce solution. The scope of work undertaken included:
- Optimising the sales pipeline process to ensure opportunity stages and reporting aligned to the organisation’s way of operating;
- Automating customer contracting in alignment with the Opportunity object using workflows and orchestration to support electronic contract generation, sending and signing using Conga Composer and Conga Sign;
- Implementing real-time, web services integration with the client’s finance system to:
- Automate account and invoice creation associated with software order fulfilment;
- Surface account spend, invoice status and payment information in Salesforce; and
- Making changes to add flexibility to billing cycle cadence options (e.g. annual, bi-annual, quarterly invoices and monthly invoices) to allow the organisation to better manage cashflow.
The updated solution delivered by Cludo has allowed the organisation to increase the efficiency and flexibility of its end-to-end lead-to-cash process and markedly improve the internal user experience.